Friday, January 19, 2007

Introduction

When I was a young boy my grandmother was our family doctor. She didn't have a medical degree, but possessed amazing knowledge as to how to treat each and every ailment that afflicted any one in the family. May be she inherited it from her Grand Mother. I never asked her at that time, as seldom I realized the value of her medical knowledge.

But when she was no more and when family members fell sick, every one felt the absence of our Grand Mother.
Modern medicine has now almost eclipsed the Grand Mother’s Medicines now. In fact many consider Grandma Medicine obsolete. But for many small ailments, Grandma Medicines still work wonders.
At one time I decided to collect Grand Ma Medicines and the result of this decision is what you see in this Blog.

All these are my collections from different sources which are very many to recall. But the end result of my own collection effort had been very satisfying. Hope these Grand Ma Medicines help people in need.

1 comment:

Swethapriya said...

everyone should take care of dental health which i collects the tooth cavity blogs that i needs to share with neighbours. so i expects more new impressive blogs from you.
Best Dental Clinic in Tambaram